Due to the corona virus planned events with contribution from the task have been postponed. We do hope that the conditions over the globe will permit us to meet up at the new set dates.
- BBEST 2020 – Brazilian Bioenergy Science and Technology Conference, São Paulo, Brazil, planned for 30.3 – 1.4, 2020 is now BBEST/Biofuture 2020-2021 with three activities:
- October 2020 (day tbd): Webinar “The Biofuture Principles for Post Covid Recovery”;
- 30 Nov-2Dec 2020: Online conference: Policy Day plus reformulated Poster Sessions:
- 24-26 May 2021: Physical conference, at the Renaissance Conference Center in São Paulo, Brazil.
- The 2nd International Conference on Negative CO2 Emissions at Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden planned for May 12-15, 2020, postponed to fall 2021
Past events with T45 participation
- Kickoff T45 in Stockholm, Sweden 27.2 – 1.3 2019
- Governing sustainability in biomass supply chains for the bioeconomy, WS Utrecht, the Netherlands 23 – 24.5, 2019
- Climate Change and Land – A seminar about the new IPCC special report, Royal Swedish Academy of Agriculture and Forestry, Stockholm, Sweden 2.9, 2019
- IEA Bioenergy Task 45 workshop on forests and the climate, 13-14 May 2020